If you are experiencing issues with Solvo controlling a display using CEC, and we request you to get some logs of the communication, here is what to do.
Before starting do the following:
- Download latest version of Hercules from here
- Make it sure that Solvo is:
- Connected to power
- Connected to a USB port on your PC
- Connected to a HDMI CEC display.
- Re-create the issue faced with CEC control
Then follow the steps in the video below and copy the text from Hercules into a txt file and save it on your PC.