It’s a fact, that not all TV/display manufacturers fully comply with all functions in the CEC protocol and that even different models from same manufacturer comply differently with the CEC protocol.
Neets can only guarantee support for those TV/display devices that comply with CEC command structure from HDMI version 1.4 and upwards.
We encourage any dealer to test the TV/display device model together with Solvo on beforehand to ensure compatibility or be prepared to use another method of control in those meeting rooms/classrooms, if CEC is not compatible with the installed TV/display.
If you experience issues with turning on or off the display device please make sure that HDMI-CEC is enabled in the device that Solvo is connected to.
- AOC - E-link
- Hitachi - HDMI-CEC
- LG - SimpLink
- Loewe - Digital Link or Digital Link Plus
- Mitsubishi - NetCommand for HDMI
- Onkyo - RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI)
- Panasonic - VIERA Link or HDAVI Control or EZ-Sync
- Philips - EasyLink
- Pioneer - Kuro Link
- Runco International - RuncoLink
- Samsung - Anynet+
- Sharp - Aquos Link
- Sony - BRAVIA Link or BRAVIA Sync (You may need to use a port labeled HDMI-MHL if the regular HDMI port does not work.)
- Toshiba - Regza Link or CE-Link
The above list is not complete but are merely examples. If you find more examples from more brands please get in touch, so that we can add it to the list.