No, for this you will need the Neets UNI IR Learner, or you can use one of our other control systems; e.g. SieRRa II, TanGo, AlFa II, or DelTa which all have a built in IR learner.
Articles in this section
- Which PoE standards are the LiMa working with?
- Can I learn IR commands with the LiMa?
- Can I expand the LiMa to control more devices with RS232, LAN or I/O's?
- Is there a PoE injector in the box?
- How to troubleshoot LAN connections on a LiMa control system
- What can I use the relays for and what are the ratings?
- How can I mount the LiMa?