This document will show you how to control the volume on a BSS BLU-100 on a Neets
So what can it do for me?
Controlling the BSS BLU-100 from a Neets Control system is not supported within the
default drag and drop functions. Nevertheless, by using code scripting it is possible to
achieve this function.
- A Neets control system that supports code scripting.
- Neets Project Designer
- The device driver you’ve created or modified.
- Knowledge on how to script code.
How to get started in Project Designer.
- Create a new project and assign the BSS BLU-100 to one of the control systems
- Insert following text in global variables:
#define CONTROL_BSS_VOLUME Stack1
(The stack number is not always 1, find this number by watching the first video below)
- Now all volume controls will follow this protocol on this port.
The second video below shows how to create a level to be used on a slider.