- Added option to replace control system
- Added improved device search. Devices created as 'related' devices in Device Editor, will now be searchable in PD and display a timing popup.
- Default LAN speed is now set to Autonegotiate
- Improved project upload stability over LAN
- Fixed some graphical buttons disappering during page change
- Fixed printing labels only outputting blank pages until the scaling option has been changed.
- Fixed Clickshare devices not bringing the system off if the active state isnt linked to a source.
- Fixed the 'Location' field of a controlsystem not being saved
- Fixed a graphical button could become stuck if pressed fast enough
- Fixed graphical slider not behaving visually satisfying when dragged to 0
- Fixed graphical buttons inheriting lock times from devices that are not directly controlled by them
- Misc. KNX datatype optimization improvements
- Optimized device search for model names that contained a special character
- Fixed firmware not always being upgraded when uploading a project over LAN
- MODULE: Fixed bug where a project could only contain 35 feedback sequences
- MODULE: Fixed KNX communication only working if the device was added as the first LAN device to project
- MODULE: Fixed UDP devices would blink the off button TCP style
- FIRMWARE: Timeout during uploading to QueBec Pro
- FIRMWARE: Fixed LAN communication on extension devices not working
- FIRMWARE: Improved stability when loading the webinterface
- FIRMWARE: Fixed IR not working on extension devices
- FIRMWARE: Fixed firmware upload over LAN not working on Oscar and Echo Plus