Yes, you can freely configure and design a GUI for the AlFa II in Project Designer.
Articles in this section
- How to troubleshoot LAN connections on an Alfa II control system
- What should I do when I want to use the Alfa II as Enhanced LAN expansion?
- Is the AlFa II expandable?
- Is it possible to access a GUI (Graphical User Interface) with the AlFa II?
- Which software is used for configuring the AlFa II?
- Does the AlFa II have bidirectional communication ports?
- Can existing projects on AlFa be converted to AlFa II and Project Designer?
- Which possibilities does the AlFa II have for adding physical buttons?
- Is it possible to integrate Video Conferencing with the AlFa in Project Designer?
- Will the AlFa II replace the first version of the AlFa?