No, it is important to only use one of the two methods of powering the SieRRa II panel, as it might have severe effects on the circuitry of the controller
Articles in this section
- How to troubleshoot LAN connections on an SieRRa II control system
- The SieRRa II won't start up when i'm trying to upload to it?
- Can I power the SieRRa II with both PSU and PoE?
- How do I use the built in infrared learner?
- Does the SieRRa II control system have different LED colors for each individual state?
- Can I use the SieRRa II with Neets Central Control?
- Which software should I use for configuring the SieRRa II?
- Why can’t I find the original SieRRa in Neets Project Designer?
- Is the SieRRa II expandable?
- Are all the button functions on the SieRRa II pre-defined ?