Yes, you can connect up to 8 Neets extension devices on LAN, like Neets Control Systems, Neets Relays and Neets Audio Amplifiers, they all offer additional serial, LAN and I/O ports to control more devices. Or simply add the NEB Port expansion!
Articles in this section
- How can I mount the TanGo?
- Can I connect 2 LAN unit to the TanGo without the usage of an extra LAN switch?
- What can I use the relays for and what are the ratings ?
- How to troubleshoot LAN connections on an Tango control system
- Is there a PoE injector in the box?
- Can I expand the TanGo to control more devices with RS232, LAN or I/O's
- Why are the PoE LED flashing slowly on the front of the TanGo ?
- Can I learn IR commands with the TanGo.
- How many NEB's can you add to the TanGo ?
- Which PoE standards are the TanGo working with?