They do so because Neets Control System sends out the same command string to both IR emitters, so if you have two similar devices using the same IR codes, they will react simultaneously.
Articles in this section
- Comparison Chart
- Control system error indications
- What does it mean, when all LED's are blinking?
- Why does the off button or all buttons on the keypad flash?
- NEB Extender
- Consequence analysis of installing a Neets control system in a LAN network
- How to connect to a control system with web interface from WWW
- uSd memory card in the Neets Controller
- Default IP adress of a Neets Panel
- Accessing the control system GUI from a browser