You can use the PSU to power your Neets Control System, which will then make the PSU that comes with the control system obsolete.
Articles in this section
- How to add a Neets Switching Relay - 2 to your project
- How to connect relay 3 and 4 on SR-4 with mutual blockage
- How to prepare a Neets switching relay for third party control
- How to configure Neets Switching Relay - 4 or 8 for third party control
- How can I tell if the Switching Relay 8 is the new and improved version?
- If I want to connect the switching relay 4 or 8 directly to my control system, what type of cable should I use?
- How do I secure heavy duty cables?
- Can the Neets Switching Relay - 4 or 8 be controlled via LAN?
- What is the max load for one relay in Switching Relay 1/2/4/8?
- How do I factory reset a Neets Switching Relay - 4?