When using the first port for control, the second port turns into a loop-through port where you can connect any other device, e.g. a projector or a display.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the settings in the amplifiers?
- Does the Neets Preamplifier support PoE?
- Can I run the speakers in parallel, so the load lowers below the 8 ohms?
- Can I operate the amplifier independently without a control system?
- How do I connect the amplifier if I wish to use bridge mode?
- Is it necessary to connect 24 VDC or PoE to the amplifier in order to configure it?
- What can I use the second RS-232 port on the amplifier for?
- Why is the power LED of the amplifier blinking red?
- How can I control the amplifier?
- Does the Neets Amplifier 2:25 also support PoE?