No, all the buttons are freely configurable with Neets Project Designer.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean, when all LED's are blinking?
- What should I do when I want to use the panel as LAN expansion?
- What software should I use for configuring the EcHo Plus?
- Is the EcHo Plus expandable?
- Can I use the EcHo Plus with Neets Central Control?
- Are all the button functions predefined?
- Is it possible to access a GUI (Graphical User Interface) with an EcHo Plus?
- Why do both of the IR devices react on the same output command?
- Can I use my EcHo to control IR devices and how many?
- The EcHo has three I/O ports. What are they for?