When you have not put an OFF function on the keypad and the system is not able to establish connection to a LAN TCP device, all LED's blink continuously.
Articles in this section
- uSd memory card in the Neets Controller
- Default IP adress of a Neets Panel
- How can I acces the GUI on a control system with that option.
- Can I control DMX with Neets Control system?
- Do Neets control systems support XON/XOFF
- LED Error Indication Sheet
- How to troubleshoot LAN connections on an Echo Plus control system
- How to disable LAN device connection check when control system is powered on ?
- Why do the off button or all buttons on the keypad is flashing?
- What should I do when I want to use the panel as Enhanced LAN expansion?