When you have not put an OFF function on the keypad and the system is not able to establish connection to a LAN TCP device, all LED's blink continuously.
Articles in this section
- Control system error indications
- What does it mean, when all LED's are blinking?
- Why does the off button or all buttons on the keypad flash?
- NEB Extender
- Consequence analysis of installing a Neets control system in a LAN network
- How to connect to a control system with web interface from WWW
- uSd memory card in the Neets Controller
- Default IP adress of a Neets Panel
- Accessing the control system GUI from a browser
- Can I control DMX with Neets Control system?