They do so because Neets Control System sends out the same command string to both IR emitters, so if you have two similar devices using the same IR codes, they will react simultaneously.
Articles in this section
- What is in the box?
- Is the EcHo Control system expandable?
- Can I use the EcHo with Neets Central Control?
- Are all the button functions pre-defined?
- Why do both of the IR devices react to the same output command?
- Can I use my EcHo to control IR devices and how many?
- The EcHo has three I/O ports. What are they for?