The I/O with a PIR motion sensor is brilliant for designing eco-friendly installations. You can make the PIR turn off your installation when no motion is detected. Remember to time the system so that it does not turn off too soon.
Articles in this section
- What should I do when I want to use the panel as LAN expansion?
- What software should I use for configuring the OsCar?
- Can I use the Neets Central Control software for the Oscar?
- Am I able to control IR devices with the Oscar and how many?
- Is it possible to access a GUI (Graphical User Interface) with the OsCar?
- What is the I/O port usually for?
- What are the advantages of a bi-directional port over a uni-directional port?
- Why should I choose the OsCar over the BraVo?