No, from Project Designer 1.7.0 it is no longer possible to install the software on Windows XP
Articles in this section
- Where is all my devices after a fresh install of Project Designer?
- How to change the IP remotely
- Accessing the settings on touch interfaces
- Expanding a Neets control system via LAN to get more RS232, LAN and I/O's
- List of device drivers created by Neets
- ClickShare integration
- Limitations working with Neets and Polycom RealPresence Group 500
- Are there any requirement to user administration level when working with Project Designer?
- Can I install Neets Project Designer on Microsoft Windows XP?
- Is it possible to create my own custom graphical user interface (GUI) with Neets Project Designer?