Release date: 01-06-2016
- Splash screen now shows which elements/resources that are being initialized.
- Default login credentials for ClickShare devices is now 'integrator/integrator'.
- When replacing a LAN device driver, the IP address is now also copied to the new device driver.
- When tracking exceptions, it is now easier for Neets to reproduce.
- FIRMWARE: Improved LAN upload speed on SieRRa II, AlFa II & DelTa.
- ClickShare CSE-200 was not working. Please note that it is not possible to add on Neets Control - EcHo Plus and below. And you can only have one in the entire installation.
- When replacing one ClickShare device with another, the interface was missing on the new device.
- It was not possible to distinguish between ClickShare interfaces in the interface toolbox, when having more than one.
- Some places the text was cut off or looked bad (especially for german and french translations).
- Added missing tranlated help files for german, french and chinese.
- Button info in ribbon was showing 'Auto' for keys that didn't have LED, now showing 'None'.
- If keypad or ClickShare interface was open in Interface or Function workspace and undoing adding the interface, it was still open in the workspace.
- Fixed possible BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) when uploading to control systems using USB, and config file could be corrupt when BSoD occured.
- Fixed occasional unhandled error when resizing graphical elements.
- Fixed error when clicking outside Interface workspace when creating a new line symbol.
- KNOWN BUG: When uploading to EcHo Plus and OsCar systems, if 'Generate website' is disabled, the project will fail to load.
- FIRMWARE: NEB Level Control on EcHo; When adjusting the volume up, and then one step down the value is always set to minimum value.
- FIRMWARE: SendEmail was not working.
- FIRMWARE: LAN upload was not working on OsCar and EcHo Plus.
- FIRMWARE: DelTa Preamp settings was not preserved after FW update from 3.7.X to 3.8.0.
- FIRMWARE: It was not possible to connect to more than 3 extension devices.
- FIRMWARE: KNOWN BUG: UART TX with 2 stop bits is not working! (SieRRa II, AlFa II, DelTa, SR-4, SR-8).
- FIRMWARE: KNOWN BUG: Extension control systems (Systems connected as slaves) must have an empty project uploaded (with static IP address of slave system).