Release date: 17-06-2016
- Auto feedback is disabled as default.
- If a graphical toggle button had no functions on state 2, Change Button Apperance was still auto generated which would give a precompiler error.
- NEB level control indication LED's was not reflecting the current volume.
- Linked sliders was not reflecting the value of the master slider.
- Instead of showing the user an unhandled error, the user is now warned if a device contains an invalid level sequence configuration.
- Fixed unhandled error when adding a button on a master page to a group, which has other buttons linked to it.
- Guard for invalid DB connection string when starting Project Designer. The string is defaulted.
- Fixed LED's of physical buttons not lighting up according to the button type (e.g. off, on, source ) when linked to graphical buttons.
- ClickShare: Compile error either when the 'inactive' and 'active' buttons are both linked to source sequences or when no source sequences are in the project.
- FIRMWARE: NCC support for extension control systems (updated to protocol version 3).
- MODULE: Baudrate could not be set on NEB expansion board.
- MODULE: Mute buttons did not work on devices without Power off buttons.
- MODULE: Mute buttons now follow power state defined for each button in ribbon in Project Designer.