Yes, use the "button link" function to connect your button to VGA button on QueBec Pro.
Articles in this section
- How does Neets Quebec Pro switching between signals work?
- Is the QueBec Pro HDCP compliant?
- How does Neets QueBec Pro handle EDID?
- Is there a PoE injector in the box?
- Can I configure the QueBec Pro without power
- Can I add a keyboard to manually control the QueBec Pro?
- Can I use Displayport and other HDMI adaptors together with Neets QueBec Pro?
- Which PoE standards is the QueBec Pro working with?
- Can I use the keyboard to manualy select VGA input?
- What is an active source?