No. Most adaptors will keep the "+5V" pin high and therefore the QueBec won't power off your system.
Articles in this section
- Which versions of the Neets Control - QueBec are available?
- The QueBec does not detect a VGA signal. What is wrong?
- Can I use Displayport and other HDMI adaptors together with Neets QueBec II/III ?
- Can I use an HDMI extender/switch in combination with the Neets Control - QueBec II and III?
- The QueBec II and III never turns off the monitor
- Which port has the highest priority?
- How does VGA detection work
- How does HDMI detection work?