The port detecting the latest signal is active, so in case you need to reprioritize, you want to disconnect the cable and reconnect.
Articles in this section
- Which versions of the Neets Control - QueBec are available?
- The QueBec does not detect a VGA signal. What is wrong?
- Can I use Displayport and other HDMI adaptors together with Neets QueBec II/III ?
- Can I use an HDMI extender/switch in combination with the Neets Control - QueBec II and III?
- Why does the QueBec II and III never turn off the monitor when using an HDMI extender/switch?
- Which port has the highest priority?
- How does VGA detection work
- How does HDMI detection work?